Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Adventures of Tintin


Somewhere along the way as I grew up, I was introduced to the Adventures of Tintin. And boy, were those a hit in our house! From King Ottokar's Sceptre to Tintin in Tibet: we read every colorful book. A few years back, we were hesitant to accept the news that Tintin would star in a movie come 2011. Would the makers respect Herge's comics?

                                                                                                                                          I'm excited to say that The Adventures of Tintin really did justice to the books. Tintin looked perfect, Captain Haddock's voice was superb, and the plot was entertaining and quite true to the original story. Add that to the spectacular animation effects, and you have my favorite movie! I'm hoping to see a sequel to this amazing film in the coming years.

Captain Haddock's thirst for adventure is "Unquenchable"

No comments:

Post a Comment